Maskcara Beauty Makeup Tools - The Brushes

I had girls asking questions about the brushes recently, so I thought I'd answer them all at once! Our brushes are made from extremely high quality synthetic fibers. They are comparable to Sigma (which are top of the line makeup brushes). However, I think they are better in every way.

Here's why: 

1. With Maskcara brushes, you get two brushes for the price of one. That means you're saving lots of $$ and STILL getting HIGH QUALITY brushes that apply your makeup FLAWLESSLY!

2. Because there are two brushes on one handle, YOU don't have to get a giant bag to hold all the brushes you need to apply all your makeup to your face! I love that I can hold all my brushes in one hand. I can scoop them up and run when I have a color match on the go! 

3. What's prettier, dull black and silver, or shiny gold? If you said black and silver, let go of the early 2000's and embrace the current trends (jk I love you, but seriously). 

4. The BEST part- they're NEARLY HALF THE PRICE of leading brands!!! What what!?!? 



Did you know that Urban Outfitters, Sephora and Free People wanted to carry Maskcara products in their stores? Yep. Big fat truth bomb there for ya. These are not your ordinary makeup products. They are extremely high quality and extremely affordable. So awesome. If you're a brush snob like me, and you're curious about which brushes you need to add to your makeup drawer, let me know and I'll help you find the ones you need for your gorgeous face! Email me or comment if you have questions or need a color match! 

Thanks for reading, gorgeous! <3 

xoxo, Nikki 



Comments

Popular Posts